Sunday, February 04, 2007

There's Just No Pleasing Some People!

Damn! So not only did I spend the whole of my first Saturday of "freedom" back in captivity, sorting out the soon to be ex-wife's (stbxw's) wireless broadband, (along with her internet phone, printer, scanner, camera and stereo...) but as it turned out, most of my Sunday too.

She's priceless this one. Remember that until recently, this house along with all the afformentioned kit were "ours". Even now, whilst she's sat in front of an lcd flat/wide/hd screen in our four bed detached, or out rolling in a new turbo convertible, I'm trundling the fifty odd miles back to my mom's in the creaking 4x4 that we bought for her because she felt "safe" driving it, but then later decided she did not want.

When I finally get back to mom's having wiped stbxw's technological ass for her, all I have to look forward to is an evening holed up in a cupboard of a room watching.... ahhhhh shit! I've left the DVD's there! F***!

I left there in a hurry, with the raging arse. Check this... she sees me put a wireless router in my bag, and says: " I hope you're not gonna leave me high and dry here" WTF!!!! It's my f***ing kit, I'm an I.T. bod for christ's sake! And this is after I went out Saturday night and bought her a new stereo, simply so she can play what used to be my CD's!

I'm not quite the push-over you might think; I thought it was only right being as the whole house was wired for sound, and when I took out my Turntables, Laptops and associated stuff, there was no source for tunes in the house, so I went out and bought her a stereo to replace that... ah bollocks I'm a push-over, okay okay!

Point is, if I were to be leaving her high and dry, don't you think it I would have been out of there sooner?

Last time I was in this position (having broke up with a partner I'd been with for five years) I spent my first night of freedom fucking a 22y.o. nurse. This time around, I'm feeling royally fucked. I much prefer the other way.

No comments: